Here is our list of 5 things a week we want to do in 2018:
1. Take a nap. I want to take a nap at least once a week. Like a real nap. Set aside some time and fall asleep on the couch. 15 minutes or an hour and a half, I just want to nap.
2. Twice a week I want to call a friend. Call instead of text. Two times, that is totally doable, right?
3. Three times a week I want to commit to making dinner at home. Does anyone else struggle with this? Sometimes, I am so good. Until I am not.
4. I want to exercise 4 times a week. I thought 5 may be a little ambitious.
5. Five times a week I want to go out of my way to say thank you. Shoot a text, send a letter, walk over to someone. I want 2018 to be a year of gratitude.
What is your 5 a week for 2018?