We recently spent a weekend in NYC shooting some fab new looks for you guys! Of course, we managed to have some fun as well. On today's blog we're featuring our top local finds, why we loved them, and what you should wear to show off your inner fashionista!
1. MEW- 53 W. 35th St. NYC- mewnyc.com
- What We Loved: authentic NYC experience, AMAZING Japanese cuisine, affordably priced- food & drinks, fantastic ambiance
- What to Wear: Pair our Hazel & Mae Hudson Trench with a denim shirt & distress shorts. Dress up with black booties & our Roseville Clutch.
2. The Raines Law Room- 24 E. 39th St. NYC, raineslawroom.com
- What We Loved: DELICIOUS cocktails, intimate experience, great music
- What to Wear: Less is more with this look. Pair our Rochester Romper with platform heels. Our Roseville Clutch in Camel completes the look.
3. The Frying Pan- Pier 66 @ W. 26th St. NYC, fryingpan.com
- What We Loved: Sunset & city views, outdoors, lively vibe
- What to Wear: Pair our Sea Island Dress with flat sandals. Wear a chunky red necklace to make the look pop!
live bold. travel often. dress accordingly.
XO- Hazel & Mae